Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 Prom Dress Ideas

I love going shopping for a beautiful prom dress and dazzling shoes; it makes a girl feel like a glittery princess, if I do say so myself. But from tons of trendy or expensive stores, what's a girl to do? Find the hidden, locked-away dresses that are to die for, but don't kill your piggy bank! It's a lot more fun going to prom not worrying that someone is going to have the same dress as you. I found some interesting dresses and websites for you guys to check out for your upcoming prom. (Links are at the bottom of this post)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
01/ 02/ 03/ 04/ 05/ 06

8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a classically beautiful dress, maybe one that doesn't have that traditional prom dress feel with all the sequins.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but the Taylor Swift and Bella Thorne's dresses both don't have sequins on them. Plus the site has tons more! A beautiful dress is a girl's paradise.
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dresses, Taylor swifts is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite out of all of them!
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice collection of beauty dress .

    ReplyDelete
  5. PromGirl carries a large selection of prom dresses that are shown in many prom fashion magazines including prom dresses made by famous designers. lilac bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice collection.. Buy Elegant Designer Evening Dresses | Prom Dresses | Formal Dress for Women!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!