Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Review || CoverGirl CG Smoothers BB Cream

Personally, I really enjoy this product because it lightens up my face and is quick to apply. Many people get this product confused because of the main title, but if you read underneath, it does tell you that it is a tinted moisturizer with SPF 15. This BB cream is suppose to have 10 benefits: natural looking radiance, sheer color, all day hydrating, improves skin elasticity, broad spectrum SPF 15, blends effortlessly, lightweight, helps skin feel smooth, covers to help instantly improve skin's appearance, and won't clog pores.

 

 


I have been able to enjoy most of these benefits except for the improved skin elasticity, which I haven't noticed a big difference in. I use this product daily with concealer to cover some problem areas. This product is perfect for me because I usually don't try to hide all of my acne since it's a part of me, and I'm not afraid to let people see the real me most of the time. Plus, I don't like heavy foundations on my skin since it's prone to breakouts and acne. I do want to mention that I have to apply powder or a blotting sheet to take away the shine on my face after a few hours. This would be a perfect product mainly for the summer time because it's light coverage. But overall, I like this product and would most likely re-purchase this BB cream again.

Rating: 4 out of 5         Pricing: Around $6

What are your thoughts on this product? Any new products you enjoy?

Follow: Bloglovin'/ Facebook/ Pinterest

 

8 comments:

  1. It's great that you like this product! I usually have a hard time with BB creams, there are only a few that work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What ones do you like to use? I'm running out of this one and will be looking for one soon. <3 Thanks for the help!
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  2. Ohh, such a great post again! :) Have an amazing day!! :D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really lovely BB cream!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute, i wish i felt that way about my acne. i always try to cover mine up as much as i can :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I know how you feel. I used to be like until I got lazier about it ahaha (: and thank you!
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yea it does and it's light, which is why I like it (:
      ~Makaela

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!