Monday, February 10, 2014

Manicure Monday || For The Twill of It

This is my first Essie nail polish ever, but now I know what all the hype is about! The color payoff is beautiful and changes from purple, blue, green, and metallic. I loved that it wasn't streaky and was easy to apply. Most people don't notice a difference, but I prefer nail polishes that wear down instead of chipping; another reason why I really liked this nail polish. Plus I got a lot of compliments while wearing it this past week.  I will definitely be buying more Essie nail polishes in the future!

What's your favorite Essie nail color? Or do you prefer another brand?

 
News: I just added a Facebook Fan Page for my blog. It's located right under the picture of me.
 Like it up!
 

6 comments:

  1. Great color!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that colour< 3
    Amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I didn't expect it to come off that gorgeous!
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  3. WOW ! I love this color ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks great! Love Essie!!! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!