Friday, February 7, 2014

"Open When" Letters: DIY Valentine's Day Gift

I have achieved a new milestone in blogging...my first ever guest post over on Closet Walk Thru!! I'm super excited about this, and Chris was really nice in helping me with the process of guest blogging on her site. Hint Hint: She is looking for more if you're interested! It's important and a lot of fun working with other bloggers and making new connections around the world. But any who, if you want to read what the title says..then click the link below! (: I Dare You!

http://closetwalkthru.com/2014/02/07/blogger-guest-post-by-makaela-from-makaelas-suitcase/

Chris From Closet Walk Thru

"Open When" Letters-Photo from Pinterest
 

12 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea, love it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: It was a blast to make too!
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  2. 45 countries?? You may become my new inspiration!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.... WOuld you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep (: Awwh Thank you! I will be posting soon about my travels.
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you (: You should definitely try it this Valentine's Day
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  4. What a nice idea :)
    Probably will do this !

    ELLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you definitely should! If you do, please let me know or tag me in it. I wanna see! (:
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  5. such a great idea - bit like p.s. i love you

    reckless abandon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I'd love it if someone did this for me :-) so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they do or you do it for someone else, please tag me in it on Instagram with #makaelassuitcase.
      ~Makaela

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!