Sunday, March 2, 2014

5 Trends To Be Daring in 2014 (Spring Edition)

Here are five trends to try as spring starts to take over 2014! I picked out these five trends that I'm personally looking forward to this year! If you have outfits posts using one of these trends, leave a link in the comments so I can check them out (: I love seeing what other people wear.


1.) Overalls- They are just so different and something I wouldn't normally wear, but I'm loving the look of them recently! Overalls help let out your inner child for spring time.


2.) Origami Skorts-I've been dying to get my hands on one of these skorts! They give you the look of a skirt, but the comfort of shorts. What more could you ask for?


3.) Statement Sweatshirts- These are so good for those lazy days where you want to be comfy, but cute at the same time.


4.) Crop Tops- The short tops are here to stay for a minute! If you're not comfortable about showing skin, there are plenty of ways to cover up while wearing these tops. So take a fashion chance this year!


5.) Midi Skirts- I love the look of longer skirts. But you need a good pair of heels or shoes to make them work, if you're on the shorter side like me!

What trend do you enjoy? Which trends are you looking forward to in Spring 2014?

12 comments:

  1. I'm into Maxi skirts, so I can't wait to start wearing my maxi skirts this spring, thanks for stopping by my blog :) And funny your signature says Hakuna matata which is my native language swahili.

    New follower :)

    www.allthatsheis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I love maxi skirts too. I just picked up my first one recently ahaha. No problem! Oh that is so cool! I've always loved that quote when I was younger watching the Lion King and it stuck with me (:
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the top tartan pinafore, you have such a cool style!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so cute?? Thank you, so do you! I'm definitely checking out your blog (:
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  3. I want an origami skirt! And, the pleather overalls (:
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to the origami skorts and midi skirts :)

    xo Franchesca | City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want some dungarees this year! I loved them when I was a kid! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, I've given you a follow, looking forward to reading more :)

    K xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow there is some stuff i want to borrow, really loving skort trend!

    www.ohsoboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving the look of midi skirts at the moment.
    I need to get my hands on a few and think it would look so cute paired with a peplum top and a statement necklace!

    Becky x
    lacemarked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. really excited about the overall trend! just might go out and pick up a few more.
    Rita http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This denim skort is the best ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!