Friday, March 28, 2014

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!


Hey Lovelies! I’m super late on this tag, but I just started seeing it on Youtube, and it looked really fun so I decided to do my own! Just in case you don’t know what a tag is, it’s a list of questions that someone made up and then “tagged” people to answer them; that’s how the tag posts and videos get started and become popular all over the internet. I wasn’t tagged, but I want to tag: Hanclarky, Fashion-Train, Effie Vanity, Spider Leg Lashes, PaintMyPretty, and anybody else who wants to do it. If you do this tag, leave a link in the comments so I can read yours too! Alright so here we go!

1.       GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Out of my small makeup collection, my most inexpensive beauty item would be the e.l.f. shine eraser oil blotting sheets. I haven’t used them yet, but they are extremely cheap! I will definitely be using them during the hotter months. My most expensive product would have to be my Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Foundation, which was about $30. I love this foundation for the fall/winter time when I become paler. It also covers up a lot of my acne scars by itself without any concealer, which I like when I’m in a rush. The only problem I have with this foundation is that it dries out the space between my eyebrows so you can tell I have foundation now; I don’t like that look.

2.       WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Hmmm…this was a tough question, but the beauty product I have a love/hate relationship with is any of my foundations or BB creams. For one, it’s hard finding my color, especially since my color drastically changes from the summer time to the holiday months, so I get annoyed having to buy different shades for each season. But other than that, I don’t mind foundation, but I would rather wear my natural skin out instead.

3.       GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I am a huge fan of chocolate and sweet smelling items so when my family and I had to went to the Hershey’s Chocolate Factory a few months ago, I got to pick up the Milk Chocolate Favored Lip Balm. It’s extremely favored! It tastes and smells like chocolate <3. I also love the Lip Smackers Chapstick in Candy Cane because it’s peppermint smell and how moisturizing it is.  

4.       SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
When I’m in a time cramp, I usually skip mascara because I have naturally long eyelashes so I can do without lengthening them any more. I like wearing eyeliner by itself because I have hooded eyes so you can’t really see the eyeshadow, only the eyeliner. 

5.       PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I feel naked without eyeliner so that would be my beauty product that gives me the most confidence. Personally, I think that my eyes are the biggest attention grabber on my face so eyeliner allows me to bring more emphasis to them.

6.       LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I’m a sucker for tall guys, like 6 feet and taller! (even though I’m on the short side) But I mainly want a guy with a funny personality, soulful eyes, and someone who is my best friend. If you’re my best friend, you’ve already gotten used to my jokes and personality traits and vice versa so there won’t be any huge surprises.

7.       ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
       I would love to receive the Naked palette because I love the colors, but I can’t justify the price tag on it! But besides that, I would love to receive any new products or products I wouldn’t normally buy for myself. Those are the best gifts because it takes you out of your comfort zone and you’re able to try something new.
 
That’s it for the Tag questions and answers! If you want to see more tags or posts like this, let me know because I had fun doing this (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!