Friday, March 7, 2014

A Diva is A Female Hustler

February 19, 14- Ok let me tell you...the whole day that I wore this outfit I felt like Ciara or Rihanna with "Diva" by Beyoncé as my background music. I don't know what it was about that day, but I felt very urban and punk.
 





The shirt that I'm wearing was a part of my Valentine's Day gift from my boyfriend (He knows me so well!), and I believe from the brand that it's from Primark. Then to add to the overall theme of the shirt, I paired it with a gold chain from H&M and my Lugs. Timberlands and Lugs are my favorite shoes, especially at the moment, because you can pair them with anything and they will look good together!

What's your opinion on Timberland like shoes? Yes or nah?

3 comments:

  1. Haha I can totally picture the situation in my mind, with diva on the background dancing like rihanna! As you said, very urban!
    I do love timberland shoes!!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, I've been looking for a gold chain like this one for a while, I'll have to check out H&M.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that Beyonce song! <33 Amazing top and inspiration!

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!