Friday, March 14, 2014

Book Reviews || Pandemonium & Requiem By Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium
I warned you about the sequel to Delirium; there is never enough of this series! Pandemonium follows the life of Lena in her new home, the Wilds, and how she gets involved with the "growing resistance movement". There are new loves and the old ones get buried away with Lena's past. There is "no before" when living in the Wilds; it's about here, now, and what the future holds.

I won't say anymore so there aren't any spoilers in this post. But I will say that if you love action-pack books with a prohibited plot, then you should check this series out!


Requiem
Requiem is the final book in the Delirium Trilogy, and it ended not how I expected at all. Lena and the other Invalids face many battles and hardships throughout the book, but near the end, it all starts to mean something. Their spirit and fight lead to more resisters and citizens are rioting back too. I wish the book continued on so we could see the end result of all of the madness, whether love truly conquered all. But if I had to guess, I think it did. A lesson I learned from this book is that nothing is ever truly lost until you completely give up on it.

Don't mind my ratchet nails....pshhh
 
I did really like this trilogy, and hopefully if you read it, you'll enjoy the series as well. Let me know in the comments below whether or not you liked the books or if you have read any good books lately.



3 comments:

  1. both of these are on my reading list, thanks for the info! xx

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a book junkie too -- I just don't have as much time to read as I'd like. Keep recommending some good ones. Maybe when I get a break I can check some of them out.

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!