Thursday, March 20, 2014

Closet Wishlist #1

There are many pieces that I've been loving this past year, but I haven't actually bought them yet. As you can tell, I can't wait for summer to start in 2014, which will be the beginning of a new chapter in my life.

Cat Ear Bowler Hat- Amazon
Pizza Infinity Tank Top- CustomizedGirl
Tribal Swimsuit- EverythingButWater top/ bottom
Floral Combat Boots- Lulu's
White Dress- Love Culture

While living abroad, I noticed the bowler hat a lot, but I couldn't see myself wearing it. That's why I'm glad some designer added cat ears to it, which is so beyond cute! I love interesting pieces in my wardrobe; Tribal, florals, and infinity signs are big trends for the summer time. The white dress would be perfect to wear under my graduation gown. The bow and mesh details on it are just lovely and sophisticated enough for the occasion.

What do you think of this wishlist? What's on yours?

6 comments:

  1. Love the red hat with cat ears! Its so cute :) And the dress is gorgeous!

    Josee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your wishlist! I actually have that bowler hat with the cat ears. I love it 'cos it's just such a fun item to wear! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 4 is everything <3
    Have you seen my USA Fashion & Beauty Haul at lovefromsimmie.com ?

    Stay beautiful doll XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those floral booties! So darling- I can see this rocked with a midi skirt for a rocker/romantic look!

    Thank you for visiting and hope to see you back for my latest sweets!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for commenting on my blog, check out my new outfit post and let me know what you think<3

    i am now following you as well :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!