Thursday, March 6, 2014

OurWorld Boutique: J. Crew Inspired Necklace Review

At the end of 2013, I kept seeing this flower necklace by J.Crew all over my Instagram and on Youtube. It was such a pretty piece that I had to get my hands on it, but with the hefty price tag (retail: $128) hmmm...I had to find a dope instead! That's the reason why I stumbled onto OurWorld Boutique's website. OurWorld Boutique is an online store, located in Utah, that sells merchandise from all over the world! The best part of this store is that the prices are very affordable without robbing the buyer of quality.

 
I bought two necklaces from them called the 3 Flower Pearl Necklace ($7.99), which is similar to the J. Crew necklace I was obsessed with. They also have one with seven flowers ($12.99) for an exact replica of the brand name necklace. The one shown in the pictures is in Mint, and I gave my mom the green one for a Christmas present. The shipping was quick; I believe I got my package in about five days to a week after I had ordered. In my package, each necklace was in its own individual plastic sleeve and the company gives you a mint chocolate piece, like the kind in hotels, and a little note to win free pieces.




Words can't describe how much I love this necklace, especially the color of it. I would definitely recommend this necklace and boutique!

What are your thoughts? Have you been looking for this necklace too?

2 comments:

  1. love the colour of that necklace, looks great on you :)!

    cleverspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices of necklace, your blog is coming along nicely :) Love it xx
    regina-rosecoxen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!