Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Outfit || Floral Lace

Just a quick outfit post for you all because I just came back from my spring break vacation in Florida. I am sorry for not posting in so long, but my family and I were moving around to often for me to sit down and actually post. If you want me to make an entire post about my spring break 2014, just leave a comment down below, and I definitely will! Enjoy and have a great Easter! <3
 




Shirt- Random side shop
Pants- Forever21
Shoes- Gift from my mom
Tank top- Forever21

 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad I randomly decided to try it on when I found the local store. Definitely a steal (:
      Make sure to follow so you can see updated posts in the near future!
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  2. love love love the top hun and might I add you are rocking that hair cut

    fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh Thanks love! It's definitely easier to work with in the morning ^_^
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty top :) lovely outfit! Www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!