Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mixed Print


 
 

 
Sorry everyone for not posting in awhile...I have been doing quite a bit of studying as well as having some visitors from the last place I lived, which was really amazing and exciting.

I wore this outfit back in March, before I went red, but I still wanted to show you the look. I believe these are the last photos from before my hair was dye so bare with me. For today's look, I decided to try something a little different by mixing prints. The red in both the plaid shirt and the baby-doll top ties the look together to create an interesting combination.
 
Plaid Shirt- Thrift Store
Top- JCPenney's
Jeans- Forever21
Shoes- Converse (with a small wedge)
Lipstick- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple
 
What do you think of my look? 
 


7 comments:

  1. This outfit totally reminds me of my sister! Casual & edgy!
    Would love if you’d take a look at my blog! roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then your sister has good taste lol. I have pairing in that combination; it gets interesting! I definitely will!
      ~Makaela

      Delete
  2. super cute! love the top!

    xx
    a possible fantasy
    -----
    if you follow me via bloglovin', please let me know so i can follow back. thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid, never goes out of fashion!

    Check out all of the Coachella fashion at www.lovefromsimmie.com ❤
    Kisses XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the plaid and the tropical print! what a fun combo! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that shirt! ;)

    thanks for the visit dear *

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit, it looks comfortable! :)

    BTW, would you like to follow each other? Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!