Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Prom 2014

Prom 2014!! It was a bittersweet event because it was my last prom ever, since I am graduating this year! But I can honestly say that I am glad that I went. We had a great DJ, an amazing photographer, and spiffy decorations to make the memory everlasting! I went with one of my close friends as my date, since I didn't want to bothered with a real boy date and all the fancy extras. My makeup was done by the Kohl's makeup department for free, and I got my hair done at a local beauty school! By doing this, I was able to save a lot of money. I have a post specifically on How to Save On Prom, if you want to read that post as well.

Hope you are having a good week! If you went to Prom this year, I would love to see your dresses!

 
 



 

7 comments:

  1. I love your makeup! I also like that your hair matches your dress! You rock it!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makeup and dress! Very pretty! X

    LittleMissRedheadedOne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make up and dress hun!
    I'm your newest follower on GFC hun, would really appreciate it if you checked mine out and followed perhaps?
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your dress..looks great!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous

    http://artistikcreation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is GORGEOUS and your makeup is perfect! I also really adore your hairstyle, it looks amazing on you=).


    www.blueflannelblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!