Friday, May 9, 2014

Style Steal | | Chris Brown in "Loyal" Music Video

 
 
 




 
Jeans- Old Navy, Shoes- Timberlands, Moto Jacket- Unknown, Plaid Shirt- Kohl's,
Necklace & Rings- H&M, Oval Ring- Italy
 
For a guy, Chris Brown has great fashion and music sense! Chris Brown is one of my favorite artists, behind Michael Jackson and Ciara, so when I found out he had a new song out, I had to listen to it. "Loyal" is a pretty good song with its catchy lyrics, but what I loved most about the music video is his outfit (well besides the dancing). So I decided to do a style steal of it. In his music video, he wore a white tee with a black moto jacket, a plaid shirt tied around his hips, and wore Timberlands to seal the look. I did the exact same look, but a more feminine version. Also sorry about the bad quality of the photo of Chris Brown, but you get the idea of what I was going for. (:
 
What do you think about this look?
Do you listen to Chris Brown or like "Loyal"?

Follow: Bloglovin'/ Facebook/ Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Chic outfit :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    Apart from that do you wanna follow each other on Instagram?
    Just let me know if you do on my blog and I will follow back right away
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally pull off this look! I like your nails too!
    http://www.roseylittleme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull of this look so well, I love that song/music video and I love this look :D x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I need those jeans! Love the style :)
    Sophie Jenner
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! what a great idea!

    http://fashionfruitblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Big Mak :) you do pull it off

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dope! Love your hair by the way

    http://artistikcreation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!