Saturday, June 21, 2014

New York Lights

First off, I want to say that I am so sorry for my absence! I had graduation and a bunch of other things that I needed to get done before I officially started relaxing for the summer. I should be back on a regularly schedule soon, but bare with me as I get back onto a system. Now onto the post...
 
Two statements pieces can sometimes look crazy together, but for this outfit, it works. The vintage New York tee has small parts that are orange, which ties with the pants. I love this fun, bold look for those days that you are in a rush to put something together. Even though color pants are trending out, I still have plenty of them in my closet! They are perfect for adding a touch of color or a bit of flare to an outfit. What's your opinion on colored jeans? In or Out?
 
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. very cute!! colored pants are definitely IN for me! :)

    love always,
    Karina

    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful and so much Gorgeous .

    http://www.okbridaldress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!