Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spring: Countdown to Summer Look

Well spring has come and pasted where I live, but for those who are still in spring weather look, here's a look for you all today. Every year, floral patterns are a must for spring, even for those who aren't as girly as others!  It's a staple print that can be styled any and every way possible and still  look amazing! The top that I am wearing is see-through lace with a tulip back.
 
 
 
 
Jeans- Forever 21 / Top- Unknown / Sandals- Target / Belt- Unknown / Tank Top- Forever21
 
 What's your tips for styling floral? Am I the only one who runs from bees even when I'm wearing florals that attract them in the first place? Ahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. I love styling florals with bright colors! I always run from bees..
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a true blogger you have a nice collection hope you will like my world most popular celeb collection on http://guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read all of my comments and try my hardest to reply back as soon as possible (: I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog!